Women's Monty Lo Hydroguard : Slate/Gray
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Lo line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Lo, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
The Monty Lo - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
If you are thinking of some approach type shoes, then you could get some Merrells or Solomon’s. However, they in my humble opinion are nothing compared to these. Comfortable, well constructed and with a good brand ethos.
Great color and quality shoes! They do run more narrow than the other pair I have from Ridgemont.
Great, strong shoe, very druable, a tiny bit "boxy" in feel, not the most plush/comfy, but very wearable and a good trade off for strong durability!