Women's Monty Hi - Gray/Emerald
It’s true that the Monty is inspired by the light hikers of the 80s, but we wouldn’t go so far as to call it a retro style. We’ve built the Monty on a slim, modern last, we utilize top quality materials, and state of the art manufacturing processes to make them. However, they do have definite analog aesthetic about them. We love the proportions and simplicity of the pattern which mask the real light-hiker abilities we’ve built in. The exposed EVA midsole cushions every step while the TP heel clip keeps you locked in. Our vari-flex lasting board does double duty as a shank to make sure flexion is controlled, but doesn’t sacrifice daily wearability, and it’s also available with a fully waterproof liner. On top of that, did we mention that the Monty comes in both low-top and hi-top (technically more of a mid-top) versions? Talk about versatility.
- High quality oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Women's Monty Hi - Gray/Emerald we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.