Men's Heritage Hydroguard - Black/Orange
There’s no question that we’re big fans of the classic alpine hiker styles which inspired the Heritage, but if we’re honest, the Heritage is really a celebration of beautiful, buttery, aniline-dyed leather. Since this style is made primarily from one big piece of material, there’s no visual chaos to hide behind. The leather takes center stage, and man, what a piece of leather. 2.2mm worth of grade A, full grain, high oil content leather. This is the stuff that looks better each time you wear it. These boots will keep a record of your adventures in their creases and scratches, the patina building over time. Due to its high oil content, it has a lot of water resistance built in, but to keep you completely dry, we offer this shoe with a waterproof liner as well. Don’t let the robust look fool you, though, this is an everyday, light hiker, not a super-stiff mountaineering shoe. We’ve added just enough rigidity to keep you going over rough terrain without sacrificing walkability. That beautiful leather upper is mated to our light weight and super comfy half-cup EVA outsole with mild lugging and super grippy rubber tread. The Heritage is winning combination of quality, style and comfort.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed full grain leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Color matched steel D-rings & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Men's Heritage Hydroguard - Black/Orange we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.
These boots were a Christmas gift and the recipient was thrilled.
Shoes seemed like good quality even tho they are made in China but they ran small and narrow and started to hurt my feet. I guess that's what I get for buying shoes on the internet. Had to give them away.