Women's Drifter : Bison/Red
We call this style the drifter because it so easily transitions from one situation to the next. The Drifter looks just as good in jeans as it does in technical pants on the trail. They even look good in shorts (we’re not so sure about your legs though). It’s not just about good looks with the Drifter, either. Their clean style signals Ridgemont’s trademark build quality and top notch materials. Thick full grain leather bonded to a durable vulcanized outsole, with a super-comfy EVA innersole and vari-flex lasting board give the Drifter and uncanny ability to deliver on the promises that their good looks make.
- High quality 2mm oiled leather with DWR coating.
- Waxed cotton canvas collar.
- Antique brass D-rings & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
The Drifter is your go-to, every-day, all-day footwear solution! It's truly 'Built For Your Life'..
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Women's Drifter : Bison/Red we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.