Women's Monty Lo Hydroguard : Slate/Gray
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Lo line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Lo, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
The Monty Lo - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Women's Monty Lo Hydroguard : Slate/Gray we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.
The “in-action” photos must be a darker contrast because they look really sharp. The actual shoe is much lighter in color. I hike a lot on some tough terrain (I live on Oʻahu), and while the Montys felt really good on a buch of different surfaces, they broke down after about three years. Complete separation of the rubber sole from the shoe. They were also a bit tight, but that’s on me. I didn’t notice the “buy a half size up” recommendation and lost two toenails to that oversight. Always check the specs, folks!
Have been wearing them for a few weeks and they broke in really nice. Great for travel and stayed dry when it snowed six inches. Love the colors/style.
I like this shoes. I took them to a trip to Costa Rica and they survived after getting wet.
They looked narrow right out of the box but I really wanted these to work out and thought I could break them in. But unfortunately I was wrong. I normally wear standard width shoes but these painfully squeeze my feet and I regret not returning them. They seem like they're made well but are only made for narrow feet