Ridgemont Leather Boot Wax
RESTORE | WATERPROOF | PROTECT
Upkeep/maintenance/care ; Everyone’s least favorite part of ownership...
Well, until there’s a sharing economy for footwear, there’s Ridgemont wax to keep your leather hooves looking fresh and new. We recommend an occasional coating to keep your Ridgemonts in tip-top condition. Our all natural leather care wax keeps the leather in our shoes looking and performing their best.
Made from triple filtered beeswax, seed oils and natural lipids instead of petroleum products, our wax is non-toxic and delicious. OK, not delicious. Please don’t eat this or any other wax, for any reason....
- 4 oz. Tin
- Superior waterproofing
- Long-lasting protection
- Easy to apply by hand or with a cloth
- Buffs to a beautiful shine
- All-natural ingredients
- Handmade in the USA
- Clean dirt, buildup and other surface contaminants.
- Apply small amount onto lint-free cloth, rub in circular motions until fully coated.
- Dry for 1 hour, apply more coats if needed. Let cure for 24 hours.