Women's Outback II : Black/Gray
The Outback is unlike any other outdoor shoe on market. Inspired by the skate shoes we grew up wearing, and sharing the same vulcanized construction method, it’s low profile look immediately sets it apart. However, this book’s cover doesn’t tell the whole story. If you dig deeper you’ll find top shelf materials and technical features that give the Outback real off-road capabilities. Constructed from 2.0mm oiled leather or suede, a DWR coating, and a gusseted tongue, the Outback will do its part to keep the elements out. On the inside you’ll find a bespoke anti-microbial EVA innersole with increased arch support so your feet don’t fatigue. We also use a vari-flex Bi Fit lasting board to control flexion over rough terrain, without compromising everyday wearability. Also, they look cool, unless you want that, “my whole life is a through-hike” look.
So, if you’re looking for a light hiking boot that ditches the needless bulk and over the top styling in favor of clean aesthetics and rugged durability, then this is the shoe for you. Let’s not forget that Outdoor Magazine said, “This Boot Can Do Anything!”, and they, of course, were right.
- High quality 2mm waxed leather with DWR coating
- Waxed cotton canvas collar
- Painted metal d-rings & speedhooks
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex Sizing
- Standard D width
The Outback II - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Women's Outback II : Black/Gray we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.
Not my first pair of Ridgemonts, this pair seems to be better built than a few years ago. They look great in jeans around town and you can wear them on trails... I stick to town use because I don't want to get them muddy!
Great shoes. Good fit although went up a half size than usual.
3rd purchase so far. There will be a 4th when the time comes. I ware them every day, they stay firm and support me feet right to the end. I found my shoe. Another thing I never imagined wanting to mention but, really great shoe laces!
Versatile all round hike,bike rugged shoe,only negative aspect of shoe is that stitching on front portion of shoe always breaks.(where the shoe bends)