Men's Monty Hi Hydroguard - Pewter/Slate
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Hi line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Hi, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet. jhg
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Men's Monty Hi Hydroguard - Pewter/Slate we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.
These shoes are such a great blend of style and function. Make with quality materials and you can tell they are built to last. I highly recommend Ridgemont!
This will be my third pair of Ridgemonts and first water proof pair. My other pairs hold up very well in water but still get wet a bit. Have a feeling these will be great. If these have no issues, I will probably only buy Ridgemonts for boots.
Great sure, comfy and rugged!
First pair size 10, waaay to small - actually checj d to see if they were Women’s. Exchanged for 10.5, had high hopes. Broke them in a bit around the house, lots of pain issues. Took them for an easy walk and had heel sores and ligament issues. Love their look, just can’t wear them