Women's Costa : Brown/Tan
The Costa is the ultimate shoe to take you to the streets or the hills. The classic Chukka look of our oiled suede combined with our super comfortable hi-density 100% rubber, lugged, vulcanized 'Scrambler' outsole keeps you stylish wherever the day may take you.The construction is both lightweight and comfortable with a lockstitch side seam for an ultra secure outsole bond and a Variflex composite lasting board for enhanced durability, comfort and improved flex in the forefoot.
- High quality 2mm oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Waxed cotton canvas collar.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex Sizing.
- Standard D width fitting.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
These boots are so comfortable! Lovely, understated design and super sturdy. Perfect for both the city and country.