Men's Costa - Brown/Tan
What happens when you combine the timeless style of a Chukka boot with the rugged capabilities and comfort of a light hiker? The Costa happens. Then adventure travel, or urban exploration, or looking hella cool on casual Friday happens. Wait, is that still a thing? Anyway, you get what we’re saying. The Costa is ready for whatever you’ve got going on. Maybe it will even inspire you to get out do something more. It’s buttery oiled suede and grippy rubber rubber vulcanized outsole will make sure you’re looking good and locked in no matter what kind of situation you get yourself into.
- High quality 2mm oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Waxed cotton canvas collar.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex Sizing.
- Standard D width fitting.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.