Men's Costa - Brown/Tan
The Costa is the ultimate shoe to take you to the streets or the hills. The classic Chukka look of our oiled suede combined with our super comfortable hi-density 100% rubber, lugged, vulcanized 'Scrambler' outsole keeps you stylish wherever the day may take you.The construction is both lightweight and comfortable with a lockstitch side seam for an ultra secure outsole bond and a Variflex composite lasting board for enhanced durability, comfort and improved flex in the forefoot.
- High quality 2mm oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Waxed cotton canvas collar.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex Sizing.
- Standard D width fitting.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.