Men's Outback II - Peat/Red
The Outback is unlike any other outdoor shoe on market. Inspired by the skate shoes we grew up wearing, and sharing the same vulcanized construction method, it’s low profile look immediately sets it apart. However, this book’s cover doesn’t tell the whole story. If you dig deeper you’ll find top shelf materials and technical features that give the Outback real off-road capabilities. Constructed from 2.0mm oiled leather or suede, a DWR coating, and a gusseted tongue, the Outback will do its part to keep the elements out. On the inside you’ll find a bespoke anti-microbial EVA innersole with increased arch support so your feet don’t fatigue. We also use a vari-flex Bi Fit lasting board to control flexion over rough terrain, without compromising everyday wearability. Also, they look cool, unless you want that, “my whole life is a through-hike” look.
So, if you’re looking for a light hiking boot that ditches the needless bulk and over the top styling in favor of clean aesthetics and rugged durability, then this is the shoe for you. Let’s not forget that Outdoor Magazine said, “This Boot Can Do Anything!”, and they, of course, were right.
- High quality 2mm waxed leather with DWR coating
- Waxed cotton canvas collar
- Painted metal d-rings & speedhooks
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex Sizing
- Standard D width
The Outback II - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.