Review: Monty Hi Nubuck
Amazed with the quality of the Monty, Christa mentions that she had to double check the price, as she was impressed with the vulcanization and durability.
Owning boots that repel water make them easier to wipe clean after knocking about on long trails, thanks to the waxed leather. It also gives you peace of mind for keeping your feet dry and prevent them from getting damp.
Chrisa loves the style and comfort stating that they can be worn from hiking on trails to protecting your feet on a busy day running errands.
Without spoiling the review for you, you can read her full blog post here.
If Christa hasn't sold the Monty Hi to you then we've bullet pointed our key product points below:
The nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. We’ve extensively field tested these and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Hi, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- UK unisex sizing.
- Standard F width.