Men's Jetty - Stone
Featuring a low profile upper with timeless sneaker styling, the Jetty is the chillest style in our line. In fact, the Jetty was voted most likely to smoke weed under the bleachers in its high school yearbook. Just kidding, that wasn’t really a category. Don’t let its easy going looks fool you, though, the Jetty is actually way more capable than your average classic sneaker. We’ve constructed the upper from super tough rip-stop poly or genuine nubuck, and dropped in our EVA Cush anti-microbial inner sole for support and comfort. And to make sure you have the grip you need to get down that steep decent to the surf break, we’ve utilized our signature vulcanized outsole. You should at least get a wave before you get pitched, right?
- High quality vegan friendly ballistic rip-stop nylon upper with DWR coating.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Standard D width fitting.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.