Men's Jetty - Bison
This timeless casual styled bad boy is the Jetty. Don't be fooled by the clean upper styling that belies the serious hiking chops under your foot. Our super comfy bespoke open cell anti-microbial insole combined with our hi-density 100% rubber, vulcanized 'Scrambler' outsole, make sure your feet remain as fresh as a daisy even after the hardiest of trail days.
- High quality 2mm oiled nubuck with DWR coating.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Standard D width fitting.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.