Men's Outback II - Black/Gray
The Ridgemont Outback II is our most versatile style. It's been in the line from day one and been tried and tested successfully on numerous trails and hikes on all continents around the world. Unlike most other hiking boots, it's not so bulky that you'll look like you just got finished hiking the Muir trail if you feel like grabbing some breakfast after your morning hike.
Outside magazine said 'This Boot Can Do Anything!'. We tend to agree!
- High quality 2mm waxed leather with DWR coating
- Waxed cotton canvas collar
- Painted metal d-rings & speedhooks
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy
- Variflex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex Sizing
- Standard D width
The Outback II - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.