Women's Monty Hi Hydroguard : Java/Red
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Hi line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Hi, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Antique brass eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
First pair size 10, waaay to small - actually checj d to see if they were Women’s. Exchanged for 10.5, had high hopes. Broke them in a bit around the house, lots of pain issues. Took them for an easy walk and had heel sores and ligament issues. Love their look, just can’t wear them
I just received my Monty Hi Hydroguard Java/Red boots. I ordered them on Monday and they arrived on Friday afternoon. That is awesome. I have them on and the fit is great, comfortable and supportive. I look forward getting on the trail with them to see how they hold up. They feel solid to me. I have no concerns about them.