Men's Monty Lo Hydroguard - Slate/Gray
This is the nubuck leather unisex Monty, featuring Mini RipStop panels and a 100% waterproof Hydroguard bootie liner. After listening to feedback from our ambassadors and all of you in the Ridgemont community, we decide to further develop our Monty Lo line for maximum durability in all situations. We’ve extensively field tested these, and feel confident that this new technology adds tons of technical functionality to the Monty Lo, while still retaining the same retro-classic styling that has made them so popular. Dry feet, looks sweet.
- High quality 2mm waterproofed nubuck leather.
- 100% waterproof Hydroguard lining, keeps your feet dry and warm.
- Ballistic ripstop nylon panels.
- Pewter eyelets & speedhooks.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber lugged sole for superior traction & grip with impact absorbing eva mid-sole.
- Eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort
- Unisex sizing.
- Standard D width.
The Monty Lo - affordable comfort for the trail, office or bar - one and all..! Built For Your Life.
Shipping & Returns
Free standard shipping on all Orders over $100. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday). For full details refer to our Shipping page.
We offer free and easy returns, for full details visit our returns policy page.
Shoe Care Guide
Your hiking boots are your best friend on a hike and taking care of them is essential. Read are shoe care guide for some useful tips.
Adventures With Ridgemont Hikers
Have been wearing them for a few weeks and they broke in really nice. Great for travel and stayed dry when it snowed six inches. Love the colors/style.
Lovely shoes and can wear wherever. Haven’t tried in the rain yet so I’m yet to see how waterproof they are. Look great however, sizing just a little smaller than my usual size and just a little more narrow. Overall love them and I would purchase them again in the future. 😁
Really comfortable, and it’s nice to wear something a bit different from all the Nikes etc