Men's Costa - Brown/Tan
What happens when you combine the timeless style of a Chukka boot with the rugged capabilities and comfort of a light hiker? The Costa happens. Then adventure travel, or urban exploration, or looking hella cool on casual Friday happens. Wait, is that still a thing? Anyway, you get what we’re saying. The Costa is ready for whatever you’ve got going on. Maybe it will even inspire you to get out do something more. It’s buttery oiled suede and grippy rubber rubber vulcanized outsole will make sure you’re looking good and locked in no matter what kind of situation you get yourself into.
- High quality 2mm oiled suede with DWR coating.
- Waxed cotton canvas collar.
- Antique brass eyelets.
- Bespoke Ridgemont gum rubber vulcanized lugged sole for superior traction & grip.
- Lockstitch foxing side seam for an ultra secure bond between upper and sole.
- 12mm eva-cush footbed - antimicrobial, lightweight, supportive and super comfy.
- Vari-flex lasting board - stiff in the mid and heel, softer in the toe. Protects the underfoot from sharp stones whilst retaining flexibility in the forefoot for comfort.
- Unisex Sizing.
- Standard D width fitting.
Perfect For: Light hiking, Travel, City to Trail
Why We Made It? We couldn't find a half-decent looking outdoor shoe.
Size & Fit
- For Men's Costa - Brown/Tan we recommend you order a half size up. If you're normally a US 10, order a US 10.5.
- These are a Normal Width (Standard D in technical terms)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on all orders over $50. If placed before 12pm your order should be dispatched on the same day (Monday – Friday).
Free Exchanges. Need to exchange size or color? No problem. We'll exchange it for free.
Free 30 Day Return Period. We'll pay for shipping if they don't fit or you change your mind.
Didn’t realise until it was submitted that I’d only ticked the 1* box! Doh! These shoes are definitely 5*+++
Usually I'm wearing 43 but if shoe is narrow in toes then i'm going for 43,5. This time potentially 44 would be my size...
I had the older version with 5 eyelets and they lasted forever. I was really happy to find that Ridgemont was still making essentially the same shoe and at the same great rugged quality.